**Now enrolling for the 2018-2019 school year**
Below are all the forms you will need to complete enrollment. Please print the Enrollment Cover Sheet/Enrollment Check-Off Form first and read through it carefully. Use the Check-Off Form to check off each step as you walk through the process.
A. If your student has never been enrolled in Calvary Murrieta Christian Schools (including the Preschool) or Calvary Murrieta Christian Academy please click on the link below and follow the instructions. Make sure to select “Calvary Murrieta Christian Academy” when asked which school you are enrolling in. Create an Account
B. If your student was previously enrolled with Calvary Murrieta Christian Schools (including the Preschool) or Calvary Murrieta Christian Academy please download the Enrollment Application. It is a fillable PDF and you can type into it. Complete this form and print.
Continue following the instructions on the Enrollment Cover Sheet.
To use the fillable forms: First download/save the form to your computer, then open in Adobe Reader 7.0 or later. If you do not have Adobe Reader 7.0 or later, go to www.adobe.com/ to get a free download.
- Enrollment Cover Sheet/Check-Off Form (Please print first and read carefully)
- Enrollment Application
- Statement of Faith
- Pastor’s Reference
- Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct/Commitment
- Philosophy of Education Form
- Media Waiver and Release Form
- CMCA Indemnity Agreement
- Student Code of Conduct for 7th-12th Grade Students
- Student Questionnaire for 7th-12th Grade Students
- Athletic Director’s Worksheet
- Health Exam Form
- Dress Code
- Volunteer Position (optional) This link will take you to the “Sign-up Genius” website